Kitsy

Monday, February 11, 2013

E.L.F Makeup






 

 About E.L.F:

At e.l.f. Cosmetics, we believe that beauty comes from within all of us. Our line of luxurious cosmetics captures great looking skin with gorgeous colors and quality ingredients. Our products are designed to let your inner beauty shine through. Our vision is to empower and educate women to play in innovation without sacrificing their budget. We offer a complete line of makeup and professional tools—all at an extreme value price!



This is amazing! I know we as work at home parents still want to look our best. E.L.F. Cosmetics is the way to go for women who want quality makeup on a budget! Makeup, makeup tools (brushes, eyelash curlers ect.) lipsticks and gloss and even lotions and body washes all starting at one dollar. That's $1 ladies! There is no single item over $7. You can fill your makeup bag to overflow with new makeup from E.L.F. and only spend $20. This is the best deal online by far that I have found. I have ordered from them and their makeup is not the cheap stuff that you get from the dollar store that will crumple and crack over time or dry and irritate your skin. This is excellent quality makeup for a low low price. You can't beat this deal!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait 2 try some of these elf products:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for explaining the ELF kit thing. I am on their website all the time and have never figured it out.
    I will definitely order one now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the sephora version of the beauty on the go and I really like it but the gloss I'd useless because product gets in it. Very annoying. That's held me back from purchasing the ELF version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have the beauty on the go kit and I really like it. I managed to keep the eyeshadow out of the gloss for a long time until I dropped it and the eyeshadow broke. I made sure to blow the loose eyeshadow off before I closed it to prevent it from happening.

    ReplyDelete